CAROLINA BEACH, NC - Pleasure Island Shuttle offers fast, friendly and affordable shuttle services to Carolina Beach, Kure Beach and surrounding areas with shuttle services to and from: Ft. Fisher-Southport Ferry, Carolina Beach Boardwalk and Pavilion, Kure Beach, North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher, Kure Beach Pier
Fort Fisher Military Recreation Area and Museum, Carolina Beach State Park, Carl Winner Dock and ILM Airport Shuttle Services Serving Pleasure Island 24/7.
Let Pleasure Island Roadside Assistance help you in an emergency when your vehicle becomes disabled. We offer the following services to the Carolina and Kure Beach areas: Unlock Service, Battery Jump-Start, Fuel Delivery and even Flat Tire Change! Our staff of courteous and professional Roadside Assistants are trained to meet our customers’ roadside emergency needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Be sure to program Pleasure Island Shuttle Cab and Car Unlocks numbers in your phone should you need a ride or any of their list of emergency road side services (910)707-1570 or (910)386-7338! For more information visit www.pleasureislandshuttle.com or follow them on facebook!
Latest from Managing Editor
- Officials Investigating Fire At Condemned Condo Building
- Kure Beach Holds Friday Night Vote To Approve Sunday Alcohol Sales At 10AM
- Spotlight On Business: The Kupboard Grocery
- Spotlight On Coastal Cuisine: A&G BAR-B-QUE and Chicken: Serving Daily Specials
- What's Selling: Local Real Estate Figures for July 10th to July 16th, 2017