There's nothing better than sitting on your porch, the beach, or by the pool in the summer with a tall glass of lemonade... except maybe if that lemonade was freshly squeezed at your fresh local neighborhood market, that is. That's right, The Veggie Wagon is now making freshly squeezed lemonades, limeades, orangeades, and grapefruit-ades!
Made with just fresh fruit, ice, and water (try it with sparkling water at the Masonboro location), these drinks are the perfect thing to cool off with on a hot summer day, which we've been having plenty of!
So, next time you're looking for the perfect refreshment to relax with, stop by The Veggie Wagon and pick up a glass of freshly squeezed lemonade, limeade, orangeade, or grapefruit-ade today!
The Veggie Wagon is located on Pleasure Island just south of The Lake on the right hand side. For any additional questions call 910-805-3014 or visit them online at www.theveggiewagon.com and sign up for their weekly newsletter for updated tastings, events, veggie boxes and more!
Latest from Managing Editor
- Town Continues Search For Property To Place Carolina Beach Lake Dredge Spoils
- Kure Beach To Hold Open House For Town Hall, Police And Fire Station Project
- Legal Notices for October 18th, 2017
- Carolina Beach Candidates Outline Platforms For November 7th Election
- Are There Blind Spots in Your Insurance Plan?