CAROLINA BEACH, NC - “What can we say? We here at the Wagon are suckers for sweets! From our cookies to our sweet breads, we love everything chocolatey, tasty, and sugary! But even some of our healthier options can satisfy that sweet tooth!
Our chocolate energy balls, made with our homemade nut butter, delicious Enjoy Life Chips, and dried cherries can kick your chocolate craving while also giving you that much needed boost!
We've also got our tasty sweet breads: banana, pumpkin dark chocolate, and brownie! All go perfectly with a scoop of our homemade vanilla ice-cream! Finally, our scrumptious house-made can cookies satisfy all of your sweet needs! We've got dark chocolate peanut butter, dark chocolate coconut, tasty snickerdoodle, classic chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, and refreshing lemon! Bound to hit any sweet craving you can imagine!
Stop by the Wagon today to fill your belly with the best of the best baked goods in town!”
The Veggie Wagon is located on Pleasure Island just south of The Lake on the right hand side. For any additional questions call 910-805-3014 or visit them online at www.theveggiewagon.com and sign up for their weekly newsletter for updated tastings, events, veggie boxes and more!
Latest from Managing Editor
- Council Hears Update On Lake Park And Dow Road Speed Limits
- Spotlight On Coastal Cuisine: Kate's Pancake House
- Spotlight On Business: Christmas Shopping Made Easy at Go Sauce Yourself
- Army Asking Public To Avoid Area Along Snow's Cut During Erosion Repair Project
- Carolina Beach To Hold Workshop Nov. 15th For Lake Park Blvd Traffic Study