“With fall right around the corner, it's getting harder and harder to get out of bed in the morning. The air is getting colder and it's dark when you wake up, and the only known cure to the dark morning blues? Coffee, of course!
Whether it's your first-thing-in-the-morning Cup of Joe, or your midday pick-me-up, we've got something for everyone! All of our coffee on our coffee bar is from Island Roast, which is a local company that does all of their roasting right on Carolina Beach! From dark roast to decaf, we've got it all! Hot coffee, iced coffee, lattes, Americanos, you name it, we have it!
But, if brewing at home is more your style, we've got just the thing for you as well. In addition to the wonderful Island Roast coffee that we carry in bulk and in bags, we also have Lativa Coffee that is roasted in Wilmington! Both local roasters make incredible coffee to get you going in the morning! We've also got ground and whole-bean options, as well as a grinder in house if you'd rather do it yourself!
We love coffee here at the Wagon, and we know you do, too! Stop in today to start your day off right, keep you going, or to pick some beans up for home!”
The Veggie Wagon is located on Pleasure Island just south of The Lake on the right hand side. For any additional questions call 910-805-3014 or visit them online at www.theveggiewagon.com and sign up for their weekly newsletter for updated tastings, events, veggie boxes and more!
Latest from Managing Editor
- What's Selling: Local Real Estate Figures for Dec. 4th to Dec. 10th, 2017
- Planning Commission To Review Federal Point Shopping Center Redevelopment Plan
- Council To Consider Ending Lake Dredging Contract At Dec. 12th Meeting
- Council To Consider Buying Dow Road Land For Water Treatment Plant
- What's Selling: Local Real Estate Figures for Nov. 27th to Dec. 3rd, 2017