Saint’s Cove offers the best of classic American dishes and delicious beach fare at great prices that won’t break the bank. Saint’s Cove is a full-service bar and restaurant with friendly and inviting island atmosphere. They have plenty of indoor seating and a large outdoor seating area, so you can soak in some rays, while enjoying your favorite dishes.
They offer daily drink and food specials Wednesday through Friday. Including $5 cheeseburger with fries, Rice and Chicken Bowl with green peppers and your choice of sauce for only $4.50, $5.50 Shrimp Basket with Fries and so much more! Every Thursday starting at 6:30pm is Saint’s Cover ever popular Trivia Night, bring a friend and come play for prizes!! Saint’s Cove is located at 1006 South Lake Park Boulevard in Carolina Beach. For more information, call Saint’s Cove at (910) 707-1233. You can also check them out online at their website, www.saintscove.com for currently running specials, their full menu and much more, or you can browse their Facebook page for reviews and daily updates at www.facebook.com/saintscove
Latest from Managing Editor
- Council Terminates Lake Dredging Contract
- Carolina Beach Council Buys Dow Road Land For Water Treatment Plant
- New Shopping Center To Require Turn Lane On N. Lake Park Blvd
- Elected Leaders Take Oath Of Office In Carolina Beach; Kure Beach
- What's Selling: Local Real Estate Figures for Dec. 4th to Dec. 10th, 2017