Saint’s Cove offers the best of classic American dishes and delicious beach fare at great prices that won’t break the bank. Saint’s Cove is a full-service bar and restaurant with friendly and inviting island atmosphere. They have plenty of indoor seating and a large outdoor seating area, so you can soak in some rays, while enjoying your favorite dishes.
They offer daily drink and food specials Wednesday through Friday. Including $5 cheeseburger with fries, Rice and Chicken Bowl with green peppers and your choice of sauce for only $4.50, $5.50 Shrimp Basket with Fries and so much more! Every Thursday starting at 6:30pm is Saint’s Cover ever popular Trivia Night, bring a friend and come play for prizes!! Saint’s Cove is located at 1006 South Lake Park Boulevard in Carolina Beach. For more information, call Saint’s Cove at (910) 707-1233. You can also check them out online at their website, www.saintscove.com for currently running specials, their full menu and much more, or you can browse their Facebook page for reviews and daily updates at www.facebook.com/saintscove
Latest from Managing Editor
- Town Continues Search For Property To Place Carolina Beach Lake Dredge Spoils
- Kure Beach To Hold Open House For Town Hall, Police And Fire Station Project
- Are There Blind Spots in Your Insurance Plan?
- Green is where the Heart Is for October 18th, 2017
- Carolina Beach Police Beat For October 3rd To October 8th, 2017