PWS ID # 04-65-015
BOIL WATER ADVISORY
The 1700 Block of Carolina Beach Ave. North, The 1500, 1600 & 1700 Blocks of Canal Drive, Florida Ave., Georgia Ave., Virginia Ave., Oceana Way, Marina Street and Spinnaker Point
The water consumers of Carolina Beach in the above described areas may experience periods of low pressure and outages in the distribution system due to a broken water main. Periods of low or no pressure in the distribution system increases the potential for back siphonage and introduction of bacteria into the water system.
Therefore, The Town of Carolina Beach and the NC Division of Environmental Health advise that when water is restored consumers in these areas Boil All Water used for human consumption ( including drinking, cooking, brushing teeth, making ice and washing hands ) Or Use Bottled Water.
Vigorous boiling for a minute or two is sufficient. Customers will be notified when testing is completed and service is returned to normal.
This advisory issued on April 12th 2017 by: The Public Utilities Department
Town of Carolina Beach
Latest from Managing Editor
- Town Continues Search For Property To Place Carolina Beach Lake Dredge Spoils
- Kure Beach To Hold Open House For Town Hall, Police And Fire Station Project
- Are There Blind Spots in Your Insurance Plan?
- Green is where the Heart Is for October 18th, 2017
- Carolina Beach Police Beat For October 3rd To October 8th, 2017