Crowds enjoyed safe and exciting Halloween fun at “Trick or Treat Under the Sea" at the Fort Fisher Aquarium on October 26, 27 and 28th. Pirate skeletons, caped superheroes, fairy princesses and many more haunted the wild attraction for three nights of ghoulish good times. Games, "No Sleeves Magic" shows, live animal encounters and spooky divers caused thrills and chills. Trick-or-treaters received a bounty of treats from local merchants costumed for the event.
Latest from Managing Editor
- Council Hears Update On Lake Park And Dow Road Speed Limits
- Spotlight On Coastal Cuisine: Kate's Pancake House
- Spotlight On Business: Christmas Shopping Made Easy at Go Sauce Yourself
- Army Asking Public To Avoid Area Along Snow's Cut During Erosion Repair Project
- Carolina Beach To Hold Workshop Nov. 15th For Lake Park Blvd Traffic Study