The following information is obtained from the Carolina Beach Police Department on a weekly basis.
Karen Moore (60), 300 block of Canal Dr., reported on October 23rd of being a victim of Assault. The case is closed.
Edgar Eason Jr. (54), 1300 block of Bridge Barrier Rd., reported on October 26th of being a victim of Breaking and Entering and Damage to Property. The case is being investigated.
David Newsome (45), 200 block of Spartanburg Ave., reported on October 26th of being a victim of Failure to Stop at a Scene of a Crash. The case is being investigated.
Fudgeboat, 100 block of Carolina Beach Ave N., reported on October 27th of being a victim of Vandalism. The case is being investigated.
Island True Value, 800 block of N. Lake Park Blvd., reported on October 27th of being a victim of Larceny. The case is being investigated.
Susan Malpass (42), Homeless, was arrested on October 23rd in the 400 block of N. Lake Park Blvd. for court violations on previous charges.
Karen Butler (65), 300 block of Charlotte Ave., was arrested on October 25th in
the 300 block of Charlotte Ave. for Domestic Violence Protection Order Violation and Trespassing.
Latest from Managing Editor
- Council Hears Update On Lake Park And Dow Road Speed Limits
- Spotlight On Coastal Cuisine: Kate's Pancake House
- Spotlight On Business: Christmas Shopping Made Easy at Go Sauce Yourself
- Army Asking Public To Avoid Area Along Snow's Cut During Erosion Repair Project
- Carolina Beach To Hold Workshop Nov. 15th For Lake Park Blvd Traffic Study