The Lighting at the Caroina Beach Lake Ceremony officially began the month long Island of Lights Festival in Carolina & Kure Beaches. The event is always the night after Thanksgiving and the opening ceremony is at 7 PM. Families can walk the one mile around the lake to view all of the beautiful lighted displays. The Christmas Parade will take place December 1st, at 7:30PM along Lake Park Blvd. The Holiday Flotilla will take place December 2nd, at 6:00PM at the Carolina Beach Municipal Marina.
Latest from Managing Editor
- What's Selling: Local Real Estate Figures for Dec. 4th to Dec. 10th, 2017
- Planning Commission To Review Federal Point Shopping Center Redevelopment Plan
- Council To Consider Ending Lake Dredging Contract At Dec. 12th Meeting
- Council To Consider Buying Dow Road Land For Water Treatment Plant
- What's Selling: Local Real Estate Figures for Nov. 27th to Dec. 3rd, 2017