KURE BEACH - Town Hall will close at noon on Friday, December 8th and reopen on Tuesday, December 12th. During this time, all employees located in the Town Hall and Police buildings will move to a temporary location. Services that are moving are Finance (including the utility billing staff), Police, Building Inspections and Administration & Recreation.
The Fire and Public Works staff will not move and those facilities will remain open as usual.
During this move, phone service will be temporarily unavailable for a few hours on Monday, December 11th. Call 911 if there is an emergency requiring a police response.
The temporary location is at the Fort Fisher Air Force Recreation Area located approximately two miles south of the current Town Hall site on Fort Fisher Boulevard. Signage will be onsite providing directions to the facility.
While the main Town Hall building is closed for renovation and expansion for the next 10-12 months, there will not be a payment drop box available. Payments may be made online on the Town's website at www.townofkurebeach.org under online payments; by phone at 910-458-8216 with a credit/debit card or mailed to the 117 Settlers Lane address, which will not change during this time.
All council, board and committee meetings will be held at the temporary Town Hall location during renovation and expansion.
Latest from Managing Editor
- What's Selling: Local Real Estate Figures for Dec. 4th to Dec. 10th, 2017
- Planning Commission To Review Federal Point Shopping Center Redevelopment Plan
- Council To Consider Ending Lake Dredging Contract At Dec. 12th Meeting
- Council To Consider Buying Dow Road Land For Water Treatment Plant
- What's Selling: Local Real Estate Figures for Nov. 27th to Dec. 3rd, 2017