Donald Ray Lawhorn 80, of Kure Beach, formly of Fayetteville passed away at his home Saturday, June 24, 2017.
Funeral Service was held Tuesday June 27, 2017 at West & Dunn Funeral Home Chapel in Newton Grove. A visitation will was held from 6 to 8 p.m. on Monday June 26, 2017 at the Funeral Home. Mr. Lawhorn was laid to rest on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. at The Hills of The Neuse Cemetery in Smithfield N.C. Officiating was the Rev. Horace Johnson.
Survivors of Mr. Lawhorn are brother Rayford Lawhorn and wife Loraine of Newton Grove, sisters Helen Strickland of Clinton and Betty Barbour and husband Cecil of Smithfield. Several Nieces and Nephews are left to cherish his memory. Good friend Richard Perdue of Wilmington.
Mr. Lawhorn was preceded in death by his parents Fernnie Demps and Lela Jane Norris Lawhorn, a brother James Lawhorn and two sisters, Magaline L. Smith and Vera Lee Ennis.
Condolences may be made at www.westanddunn.com
A Service of West & Dunn Funeral Home of Newton Grove, North Carolina
Latest from Managing Editor
- Council Hears Update On Lake Park And Dow Road Speed Limits
- Spotlight On Coastal Cuisine: Kate's Pancake House
- Spotlight On Business: Christmas Shopping Made Easy at Go Sauce Yourself
- Army Asking Public To Avoid Area Along Snow's Cut During Erosion Repair Project
- Carolina Beach To Hold Workshop Nov. 15th For Lake Park Blvd Traffic Study