Donald Ray Lawhorn 80, of Kure Beach, formly of Fayetteville passed away at his home Saturday, June 24, 2017.
Funeral Service was held Tuesday June 27, 2017 at West & Dunn Funeral Home Chapel in Newton Grove. A visitation will was held from 6 to 8 p.m. on Monday June 26, 2017 at the Funeral Home. Mr. Lawhorn was laid to rest on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. at The Hills of The Neuse Cemetery in Smithfield N.C. Officiating was the Rev. Horace Johnson.
Survivors of Mr. Lawhorn are brother Rayford Lawhorn and wife Loraine of Newton Grove, sisters Helen Strickland of Clinton and Betty Barbour and husband Cecil of Smithfield. Several Nieces and Nephews are left to cherish his memory. Good friend Richard Perdue of Wilmington.
Mr. Lawhorn was preceded in death by his parents Fernnie Demps and Lela Jane Norris Lawhorn, a brother James Lawhorn and two sisters, Magaline L. Smith and Vera Lee Ennis.
Condolences may be made at www.westanddunn.com
A Service of West & Dunn Funeral Home of Newton Grove, North Carolina
Latest from Managing Editor
- Officials Investigating Fire At Condemned Condo Building
- Kure Beach Holds Friday Night Vote To Approve Sunday Alcohol Sales At 10AM
- Spotlight On Business: The Kupboard Grocery
- Spotlight On Coastal Cuisine: A&G BAR-B-QUE and Chicken: Serving Daily Specials
- What's Selling: Local Real Estate Figures for July 10th to July 16th, 2017