Donald Ray Lawhorn 80, of Kure Beach, formly of Fayetteville passed away at his home Saturday, June 24, 2017.
Funeral Service was held Tuesday June 27, 2017 at West & Dunn Funeral Home Chapel in Newton Grove. A visitation will was held from 6 to 8 p.m. on Monday June 26, 2017 at the Funeral Home. Mr. Lawhorn was laid to rest on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. at The Hills of The Neuse Cemetery in Smithfield N.C. Officiating was the Rev. Horace Johnson.
Survivors of Mr. Lawhorn are brother Rayford Lawhorn and wife Loraine of Newton Grove, sisters Helen Strickland of Clinton and Betty Barbour and husband Cecil of Smithfield. Several Nieces and Nephews are left to cherish his memory. Good friend Richard Perdue of Wilmington.
Mr. Lawhorn was preceded in death by his parents Fernnie Demps and Lela Jane Norris Lawhorn, a brother James Lawhorn and two sisters, Magaline L. Smith and Vera Lee Ennis.
Condolences may be made at www.westanddunn.com
A Service of West & Dunn Funeral Home of Newton Grove, North Carolina
Latest from Managing Editor
- Army Demands Town Stop Placing Lake Dredge Material At Dow Road Property
- Legal Notices for September 13th, 2017
- Spotlight On Business: Melissa's Coin Laundry: Wash, Dry and Fold Services
- Spotlight On Coastal Cuisine: Pizza Party at the Veggie Wagon
- Carolina Beach Lake Dredging Project On Hold Pending Army Review