Beattie Anderson McKee passed away Tuesday, November 7th, 2017. Born June 13th, 1951 in Camden, New Jersey daughter of Jean Stuber and the late Andy Anderson, Beattie’s greatest accomplishments were the birth of her two sons the late Ryan Neal McKee, and Shawn Richard McKee and founding the Island Gazette Newspaper. Surviving is her husband of 44 year Roger Neal McKee, her son Shawn Richard McKee, Grandchildren Holly, Lily, Teagan and Desmond McKee, siblings Marilyn Hinnant and Richard Anderson, Mother Jean Stuber and several nieces and nephews. In lieu of flowers memorial donations can be made to: National Multiple Sclerosis Society. A celebration of life will be announced at a later date.
Latest from Managing Editor
- Council Hears Update On Lake Park And Dow Road Speed Limits
- Spotlight On Coastal Cuisine: Kate's Pancake House
- Spotlight On Business: Christmas Shopping Made Easy at Go Sauce Yourself
- Army Asking Public To Avoid Area Along Snow's Cut During Erosion Repair Project
- Carolina Beach To Hold Workshop Nov. 15th For Lake Park Blvd Traffic Study