The 13th Annual Steve Haydu St. Patrick’s Lo Tide is back again in Carolina Beach on Saturday March 18, 2017. All proceeds from registration fees, sponsors and individual donors are distributed to recipients selected by the volunteer board of directors to assist local cancer victims in financial need. On March 19, 2005, the first St. Patrick’s Lo-Tide Run was a wonderful success. Unfortunately, Steve lost his battle with cancer in May 2005, but this event lives on his name continuing to provide aid and financial support to area residents battling cancer. The recipients are New Hanover County residents diagnosed with cancer and are in desperate financial need. All donations are tax deductible.
The 13th annual race would not be possible without the continued support of our amazing sponsors, the growing number of participants and our loyal volunteers. Early race registration is currently open at www.lotiderun.org. The course is set to take you around the scenes of Carolina Beachand end right where everyone wants to be…the BEACH. Register today to help those in need in our community.
Want to join in the fun? Want to sponsor? Want to help? Find out more information at www.lotiderun.org or follow them on facebook and twitter!
Latest from Managing Editor
- What's Selling: Local Real Estate Figures for Dec. 4th to Dec. 10th, 2017
- Planning Commission To Review Federal Point Shopping Center Redevelopment Plan
- Council To Consider Ending Lake Dredging Contract At Dec. 12th Meeting
- Council To Consider Buying Dow Road Land For Water Treatment Plant
- What's Selling: Local Real Estate Figures for Nov. 27th to Dec. 3rd, 2017