Auto and Home Insurance 101 for November 4th, 2015

By / Auto and Home Insurance 101 / Wednesday, 04 November 2015 05:00


Steve Bowman, Property & Casualty Insurance Broker

Condo owners insurance covers the same general areas as a regular homeowners policy in the important areas of personal property and liability.
In addition, condo insurance provides coverage for some situations specific to condominium unit owners. Usually, the condominium association buys insurance to cover the property (building and structures) and liability coverage for the general association. If you own a condominium unit, you may be responsible for covering from “walls in” on your unit.  That is for your personal property (furniture etc.) and the interior of your unit (whatever area is excluded  from the condo association’s policy) as well as for your personal liability. This is also true of townhouses. If you rent your condo, for all or part of the year, your homeowners policy for your primary home will need to be endorsed (added to) to cover increased liability exposure. The renter’s property is not covered under your dwelling policy.  Check with your agent to be sure you are covered. Save! Save! Come in for a FREE review of your Home and Auto Insurance! Call or stop in 106 K Ave. Kure Beach, By the Pier in Kure Beach!
From the office of: Steve Bowman, Property & Casualty Insurance Broker, 106 K Ave. Kure Beach, NC 28449 : Phone 910-458-1164 : 800-542-2502 : Fax 910-458-7311
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Super User

Super User






Please publish modules in offcanvas position.