|(Pictured Above:) People going for a walk around the lake, or to take the kids to feed the ducks, got a surprise last week when a Swan decided to hang out at the lake feasting on local vegetation.|
|Wind and strong waves caused beach erosion last week on Pleasure Island. Click headline for more...|
|(Pictured Above:) Rendering of a proposed 191-room branded resort hotel on the oceanfront in downtown Carolina Beach on the northern end of the boardwalk. The Planning and Zoning Commission voted six to one on Thursday to recommend Town Council approval. of proposed 191 room branded resort hotel for oceanfront downtown Carolina Beach on the site of the former Ocean Plaza building demolished last year.|
NCACC Says Evidence Shows Land Transfer Tax Does Not Negatively Impact Growth, Housing OrRead more...
(Pictured Left): John Ripley can be reach at 910-458-9672.
- Easley Urges Nation's Governors To Call On U.S. House To Protect State Authority Over National Guard
- Carolina Beach Planning Commission To Consider New "Branded Resort Hotel" On North End of Boardwalk
- 16th Year; Carolina Beach Fire Department Teaches Fire Safety To Reidsville, NC Students
- Carolina Beach Town Council Discusses Tax Rate And Water Sewer Fee Increases
- Planning Commission To Consider Amending Ordinance For Non-Conforming Structures
- 9th Annual Cape Fear Disabled Sportsman???s Fishing Tournament Catch the Spirit and Join the Fun
- Strong Winds; Rough Waves Erode Portions Of Carolina Beach
- Spotlight On Business: House Call Mobile Pet Grooming
- 3rd Annual ???Battle for the North End Cup??? Volleyball Tournament
- Drug maker to pay states $19.5 million over painkiller advertising
Page 213 of 219