When planning to sell, it’s important to set clear objectives and marketing elements that will be used as the foundation to sell your home.
This week I wanted to share a sample blueprint that you may consider using if/when you decide to sell.
This, along with a Maximum Home Value Audit, are two of the most important steps that should be done before your home hits the market.
If you would like to receive a copy of my Maximum Home Value Audit worksheet please call or email me.
Sample Company Objectives
1. To expose your home to the maximum number of interested and capable buyers;
2. To educate all interested prospects on the unique features and lifestyle benefits your home offers;
3. To help you get the highest possible sales price for your home;
4. To make the listing and sales process easy, convenient, and problem-free for you;
5. To educate and assist you in the most effective ways to present your home for the optimal buyer impression.
Sample Marketing Plan Elements:
1. Submit your home listing for exposure to over 4,000 active agents in the Multiple Listing Service system;
2. Present copies of your home listing to 15 of our company's active agents who, each day, work with interested and capable buyers;
3. Provide you with professional advice on presenting your home to show exceptionally well, and sell for the greatest possible price;
4. Place your home on company weekly tour schedule to be examined by agents working with motivated buyers;
5. To promote your home in at least 30 company-sponsored national real estate web sites (see graphic below). Promote your home as an “Enhanced Listing” on REALTOR.com – the most visited real estate website;
6. Create custom publicity flyers about your home for personal distribution to each active agent in the community;
7. Promote your home on our community REALTOR* tour schedule to be examined by over 4,000 active agents;
8. Create a custom flyer of features and lifestyle benefits of your home for use by cooperating agents showing your home;
9. Create a custom "listing book" to be placed in your home for buyers to reference home features, lot, utility, and tax information, neighborhood benefits, schools, shopping, medical, and other buyer benefits;
10. Promote your home on our company-exclusive "top 250 selling agents" personalized mailing list;
11. Maximize showing exposure through professional signage;
12. Enhance convenience of buyer viewing by placing home on a keysafe;
13. Promote your home to the public through Open Houses;
14. Promote your home by distributing flyers, brochures, and making personal announcements at real estate board meetings;
15. Educate you and potential buyers on the numerous methods of financing the purchase of your home;
16. Suggest constructive changes to your home to make it more appealing, and a sale more likely, to interested buyers;
17. Send a personalized letter to residents in your neighborhood promoting the features and lifestyle benefits of your home;
18. Personally speak with a minimum of 50 of your neighbors about your home, neighborhood benefits, and their knowledge of potential buyers;
19. Keep you educated and up-to-date on listing and selling market conditions in your area;
20. Update you on all activity regarding your home: agent showings, open house attendance, agent tours, sign inquiries, etc.
21. Promote your home through Nationwide Agent Referral Marketing Partnerships.
22. Place your home on Craigslist 3x a week;
23. Track all home showing agents and public using special sign-in sheets;
24. Follow-up on all agents who have shown your home to answer questions, and further motivate buyer interest;
25. Ensure that any offers from buyers are pre-qualified and capable of closing on the purchase;
26. Represent you in contract negotiations with buyers to help generate the highest selling price for the home;
27. Coordinate escrow, financing, and closing activities on your behalf to ensure a smooth, hassle-free closing;
28. Personally deliver your proceeds check at closing of your home.
"We've been saying for months that there's never been a better time to buy a beach property in southeastern NC, and we mean it”.
We've already seen a solid increase in interest from prospective buyers who are looking to take advantage of some of the deals available before the summer returns. Is our long national foreclosure nightmare ending? The number of foreclosure notices filed in February dropped 14% compared with a month earlier and 27% compared with a year earlier, according to RealtyTrac. That was the biggest year-over-year decline the company has ever recorded. Looking at our local inventory in New Hanover County here are some statistics from Trulia:
-There are currently 3,084 resale and new homes in Wilmington
-On Carolina Beach there are currently 424 resale and new homes
-There are currently 152 resale and new homes in Kure Beach
-Ending with Wrightsville Beach there are currently 198 resale and new homes
If you’ve ever considered owning a home on the NC coast but have been putting it off - now is definitely the time. With the current state of the economy, now is a perfect time to buy homes, or property – if you have a personal use for the property. So as we move into spring and summer…please come visit us at the beach!
Your Real Estate Market Report is provided by Justin Donaton of Coastwalk Real Estate. Data is courtesy of the Wilmington Association of REALTORS MLS. Justin does not just "list" properties, he sells them! To get your home SOLD for the highest possible price, call Justin at 910-352-0998. Justin has been the #1 Agent on Pleasure Island since 2006. He has the highest dollar volume of sales, and has had the most number of closings. His business is built on hard work and high-impact marketing. Please visit: www.CoastwalkRealEstate.com for more info.
The Weekly Real Estate Market Report is a Paid Advertisement Compliments of Coastwalk Real Estate.
|< Prev||Next >|