Photo: U.S. Army Corp of Engineers: The Dredge Merritt. The Corp of Engineers has been dredging the Carolina Beach Inlet for the last two weeks to maintain the shallow draft inlet.
(Photo: Chuck Thomas) This was the 8th year of the Steve Haydu St. Patrick's LoTide Run to benefit local recipients who are fighting cancer and have no insurance. On Saturday, March 17, Carolina Beach was splashed with green as close to 2,100 race participants, along with their supporters and volunteers, took to the streets for 5K and 10K Road Races. Pictured above: The starting line was on the beach in front of the Carolina Beach Boardwalk.
- Mayor Believes Councilman Submitted Police Record Question At Chamber Forum
- Carolina Beach Council Approves Budget For Dow Road Water Line Improvements
- Carolina Beach Council Approves Road Closing For New Hotel
- Rain Barrel Sales: Conserve Water and Save Money
- Steve Haydu St. Patrick’s LoTide Run will fall on St. Patrick’s Day this Year
- Carolina Beach Council Raises Parking Rates; Extends Enforcement Hours
- County Commissioners Vote Not To Use State Grant For IUD Birth Control
- County Commissioners Approve Civil Penalties For 911 Abuse; Hang-Ups
- County To Hold Telethon For CFPUA Customers Unable To Pay Utility Bills
- Carolina Beach Planning Commission Considers Outdoor Storage For Towing
Page 1 of 219