- Published on Tuesday, 19 February 2013 21:00
- Written by Super User
Just before Christmas, Island Time was visited by local author, Joan Cinanni. She visited with our after-school kids, sharing her inspiration behind her first published book, Farmer John and the Big Surprise. The kids loved hearing about Farmer John’s adventures and even started writing their own stories. Thank you Joan for sharing with us! This month we are welcoming another local artist, Gary Cleveland from Red Flag Studios. We are so excited to learn all about making waves.
• Saturday, Feb 9th – 2nd Saturday Sundaes - Kids will enjoy our very own Ice Cream Bar!
• Thursday, Feb 14th – Valentine’s Day open ‘til 10pm! Take a little time with the adult one you love and leave the kids with us. Pizza at 7pm – reservations requested.
• Friday, Feb 15th – ? day for CBES – Island Time open from 8am-10pm.
• Monday, Feb 25th – Gary Cleveland from Red Flag Studios – Making Waves with the kids at 4:30.